Mrs Legolas

Re: Chat

Post by Mrs Legolas » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:06 am

Mrs Legolas

Incarnation Contract

Post by Mrs Legolas » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:23 am

Incarnation Contract

- It is helpful, to think separately about each sentence -

§1) You receive a body. This body is new and unique. Nobody but YOU will receive the same.
§2) You will get a brain. It can be useful to use it.
§3) You will get a heart. The best results you will achieve, if brain and heart is used in harmony.
§4) You will get lessons. Nobody receives precisely the same lessons like you or can take them from you.
§5) You can do, what you want to. Everything you do to others will come back to you.
§6) A lesson is repeated, until it is understood. (You may incorporate it into your next incarnation)
§7) This contract is the same for all. There are no privileges, though some may claim that. (Handwritten alterations have no validity.)
§8) You will receive a mirror in order to learn. Many mirror images look like other bodies. They are there to show you something that is within you.
§9) If your body is destroyed or stops to work, you receive a new one. (There may be a waiting-list.)
§10) The incarnation-contract runs out, if all lessons have been satisfactory learned.
§11) What is satisfactory, you decide!

- Useful hints and tips:

It is not the goal, to have lots of money when leaving your body.
There is no bonus for fame or popularity.
You must not get your bearings from the mistakes of others.
Rules are there to be checked.
Claims by other over the goal can be distractions.
You can do nothing wrong. It just may take longer. Time is an illusion!
You have access to all the answers over a particular connection within your heart.
Everything within the classroom reacts to radiations of your heart.
An attempt to damage the classroom leads to restrictions.
Nobody can take the responsibility away from you.
Violence never leads to a solution.
It can be useful, to keep ponder on it, when situations recur.
Drugs (legal and illegal) may falsify the perception of the lessons.
Only because all do lessons in a certain way, it does not mean that it is right.
There is rarely only one right solution.
You can put up a proposition for forgiveness.
There are no extra clauses for nobody.
You are loved. (Even if you live in the Bronx or Somalia.) Everything else is deception.
Lessons are special opportunities, to develop and not a bad intent.
It can be precariously, to entrust others with your body.
To hinder others in their development brings no advantage.
You receive (preferably during the nightly hours) an opportunity, to leave your body.
To play with your body is your privilege. Playing with other´s bodies needs their consent.
Don’t be a copycat!
Whoever offers you a life insurance is a swindler.
The mischievous termination of an incarnation leads too much wasteful paper work.
Scientific certificates and sacred writings serve for confusion.
It is not about being first.
It is not about looking cool.
Nobody does a better job in your situation, but YOU!
You are not the only one that doubts the incarnation-contract.
As you agreed to this contract, it is useless to complain about you being here.

Mrs Legolas

Dreaming Away Instead Of Traveling Far Away

Post by Mrs Legolas » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:02 am

Code: Select all

https://www.spiegel.de/reise/fernweh/sony-world-photography-awards-fuer-laender-wegtraeumen-statt-fern-reisen-a-a10d00e9-487b-4175-b96f-cda92c52cfbc?sara_ecid=soci_upd_wbMbjhOSvViISjc8RPU89NcCvtlFcJ
Google translation:

No. 1
To go on or not? Aljaž Žnidaršič is on a winter climbing tour with a friend, but they have to turn back before the last of three mountains on a ridge. The Slovenian won at the Sony World Photography Awards country-and-region awards.

No. 2
Like a snake: In Death Valley, the wind has blown this dune into shape. Patrick Mueller was chosen as the best photographer in the USA with this shot. All photos submitted for the main competition, the "Open Competition," are included in the country competition. They must have been taken in 2020.

No. 3
In the dark of a house: In Ha Giang, "I went into a house and asked permission to take this photo," says Tuan Nguyen Quang, the Vietnamese winner. In total, photographers from 51 countries and regions were awarded prizes.

No. 4
A father-son job: A fisherman and his son work on a river on an early winter morning. Min Min Zaw has competed for Myanmar, the black-and-white photo looks like a through-composed silhouette.

No. 5
Bell pepper chain pest: In the southern Serbian village of Donja Lokošnica, around 250 of the 280 households are engaged in growing peppers. Around 500 tons of ground pepper are produced on an area of 250 hectares. Vladimir Zivojinovic has succeeded in creating this portrait.

No. 6
Clouds or plumes of smoke? The 5452 meter high Popocatépetl is one of the most active volcanoes in Mexico. Brian Mena Laureano was on site with his camera at sunrise.

No. 7
Path to water: In the southern Omo Valley in Ethiopia, the tribes living there depend on the river for their survival. Donnell Gumiran from the Philippines photographed the scene.

No. 8
Driving with a rotation worm: Two roads wind around each other in Hakone, framed by an autumnal forest. Hiroki Nose has become Japan's best photographer with this aerial photo.

No. 9
Pink spots: Naser Alomari from Kuwait needed many attempts with his drone until he was satisfied with the result - the flamingos don't seem to have minded.

No. 10
Dried up: Eniz Karadzha photographed this reservoir in Bulgaria. "Scenes like this show that the effects of climate change are becoming more and more evident," he writes of his photo, and, "After spending a few weeks studying the angle of the sun - and having some luck - I managed to take the picture I was hoping for."

No. 11
The night of the Perseids: Matti Virtanen was in Finland on a photo hunt for meteors, but he only caught stars. At least he got a prize for his 30-second shot.

No. 12
White forest: Tomislav Veić took "my camera to the largest primeval forest in Croatia after the first snowfall towards the end of 2020". The result convinced the jury.

No. 13
Black mountain: Icelander Viktor Einar Vilhelmsson helps the mountain Klifatindur and its peak Vestrahorn to even more fame. The massive boulder, up to 889 meters high, rises abruptly out of the water.

Mrs Legolas

Dive Into A Magical World

Post by Mrs Legolas » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:18 am

https://www.spiegel.de/reise/fernweh/underwater-photographer-of-the-year-wettbewerb-abtauchen-in-eine-magische-welt-a-0e48eb3a-b850-40fb-b54a-b886395c3848
Google translation:

No. 1
Jellyfish Festival: In Palau, Oleg Gaponyuk from Russia went on a motif hunt in Jellyfish Lake. This is one of the winning photos submitted to the international Underwater Photographer of the Year competition. This year there were 4500 pictures from photographers from 68 countries. Here we show a selection of the most beautiful entries.

No. 2
Shark ballet off Moorea: At sunset in French Polynesia, Renee Capozzola went diving. After many attempts, she succeeded in taking a photo of the reef sharks and seabirds. This made the U.S. woman the overall winner of the contest, which has been held since 1965. "This is a picture of hope, a glimpse of what the ocean can be like if we give it a chance," commented judge Alex Mustard. Capozzola is the first woman to win the title of Underwater Photographer of the Year.

No. 3
"Golden hour on the 'Georgios'": The cargo ship, originally from England, ran aground at night on a shallow coral reef in 1978 and then burned up, writes winner Capozzola. Some locals would refer to the wreck off Aqaba in Jordan as the "Saudi Titanic." "The angular nature of the wreck silhouette contrasts with the curves of the colorful coral reef," says juror Mustard, "a split-level image that is not only technically perfect, but really tells a story through both halves of the image."

No. 4
Tanks at the bottom of the sea: At sunset, Grant Thomas also went into the Red Sea off Aqaba. There lies a huge arsenal of military hardware sunk for divers. The Briton and his team illuminated the tracked vehicle and a diver from behind. "Being a judge in this year's competition was a pleasure," Mustard writes, "a much-needed escape into the underwater world, and I hope everyone enjoys immersing themselves in these fabulous images."

No. 5
"While you sleep," Mark Kirkland calls his photo, taken near his Glasgow home in early March 2020. "This small muddy pond is a surprising haven for wildlife, squeezed between a housing estate, a supermarket and a factory. But for a few nights a year, while the city sleeps, it comes alive with frogs. This image was the culmination of 25 hours over four winter nights of lying still in the dark, covered in mud. Was it time well spent? Absolutely!" comments Kirkland. The photo earned him the title of "British Underwater Photographer of the Year 2021".

No. 6
"Mark Kirkland calls this image, which he also took in Scotland, "The Great Migration. The basking shark, the second largest fish on earth, filters plankton from the water with its mouth open off the Isle of Coll in the Inner Hebrides. To do this, the sharks, which can be up to ten meters long, migrate up the west coast of Great Britain. The photo took the Brit two years of planning and experimentation.

No. 7
Cave training: For the photo, SJ Alice Bennett dived into the Cenote Mayan Blue near Tulum on Yucátan. The Mexican peninsula is riddled with such karst caves, their number estimated at more than 6000.

No. 8
Magic of the Cenotes: Martin Broen also dived in Mexico - his destination was the cenote Monkey Dust on Yucatán. The panorama photo is made up of several shots and impressed the jury: It was a breathtaking achievement "to get there in the dark, deep underground and underwater, and then still produce such a sophisticated photo."

No. 9
High-speed hunt: Also in Mexico was photographer Karim Iliya from the USA, but off Baja California. He was watching a striped marlin, one of the fastest fish in the sea. "I went to Mexico to document these feeding orgies, but I didn't expect such a fast-paced hunt, almost too fast for my brain to process," Iliya writes.

No. 10
Grey seal from the front: off the Farne Islands in the British Northumberland, Kirsty Andrews encountered this shy mammal. In the background, light floods the kelp.

No. 11
What's up?, the lionfish larva's gaze seems to ask. Steven Kovacs captured it off Palm Beach, Florida. "In the Atlantic Ocean, lionfish are an invasive species, and unfortunately, finding pelagic larvae is an all-too-common occurrence during these dives. This specimen showed a more beautiful coloration than usual," writes the U.S. photographer.

No. 12
Small diver, big ship: German Tobias Friedrich won in the wrecks category with the photo "Bowlander" near Nassau in the Bahamas. "This wreck was completely new to me and a big surprise when we descended, as the bow hangs almost completely over a sandy overhang," Friedrich writes.

No. 13
Hello Mute Swan! British Ian Wade managed to get this shot in Bristol's St. Georges Park without any diving equipment at all. He attached a weight to his GoPro, connected it to his cell phone and tossed it into the lake. "When the GoPro hit the water, the swans' interest was piqued and they swam over."

No. 14
Not a wreck: In a sheltered bay on Loch Carron in western Scotland, this floating pontoon has been anchored for years. Seaweed, sea squirts and fan worms line the anchor chain, while the underside is covered with anemones and sponges. Dan Bolt captured the subject during the only rays of sunlight on a seven-day trip.

No. 15
Gotcha! A Mollymauk bobs in Tasmania's Fire Bay - Danny Lee got the over/underwater shot of the albatross species. "It's a challenge to get good eye contact as well as good foot symmetry, as these are generally quite shy birds," says the Australian.

Webscout
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Webscout » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:32 am

Excellent.

That first photo (fishing) is as good as it gets...

Mrs Legolas

International Women's Day 2021

Post by Mrs Legolas » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:02 am

Have a great day!!!

Webscout
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Webscout » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:27 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

To the women in my life....my mother, the girl I married, my daughter, my grandmother and my aunts.

Mrs Legolas

Post by Mrs Legolas » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:17 pm

Webscout wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:27 am
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

To the women in my life....my mother, the girl I married, my daughter, my grandmother and my aunts.
👍

Webscout
Administrator
Administrator

Chat-Diversion: “Take a look at this Spotify ‘rich list.’”

Post by Webscout » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:06 am

Diversion: “Take a look at this Spotify ‘rich list.’”

https://www.ajournalofmusicalthings.com/take-a-look-at-this-spotify-rich-list/

Mrs Legolas

Post by Mrs Legolas » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:38 am

Mrs Legolas

The Easter Beagle is Here!

Post by Mrs Legolas » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rssaw7hFdyE

Webscout
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Webscout » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:38 am

...and a Happy Easter to you and to Everyone....

Webscout
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Webscout » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:44 am

Mrs Legolas

Post by Mrs Legolas » Sun May 09, 2021 12:31 am