Online Video Editing

Talk about anything.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Online Video Editing

Post by Dude » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:06 pm

I am looking for a video editor that does not leave a watermark and will save videos in 720P resolution.

Video Toolbox - outdated and no preview window but also no watermark.

Kapwing - watermark if you don't sign in, but sign in and it should remove the watermark, not sure about max resolution. update: I have been using this site and it works really well for cutting pieces out of a video. The major problem I ran into is that it will only let you download 10 minutes of your video, so I had to go back and cut my video up into files that are 9.59 or less.

Hippo Video - no watermark, but not sure about the max resolution it will do.

Windows Software Options.

www.openshot.org - I downloaded and installed this one, it is a little complicated but I eventually got it to work. I uploaded three mp4 files and it did combine them, but the output file was massively large, more than 10x the size of the input files. So I can't use it to upload anything to youtube.

Options that didn't work.

ClipChamp - has a 480P maximum for free.

Online Video Cutter - will only cut the beginning and the end of a video if you want to shorten one.

WeVideo - has watermark.

Wideo - No option to download.

PowToon - has watermark.

Kizoa - has watermark.

Magisto - free version does not save video.

Jozafat

Re: Online Video Editing

Post by Jozafat » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:37 am

Take a look at this one. It works pretty well.
Good luck!

Code: Select all

https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-express

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/user/FXhomeHitFilm /code]

Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dude » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:44 pm

Wow that's some program, I was hoping for something what would just cut out parts of a video and keep the 720 resolution and not put a watermark on it, and I only have windows 7 on the computer I wanted to use.
If I can't find a simple program to do that then I will look at giving fxhome a shot.
thanks Jozafat.

Jozafat

Post by Jozafat » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:54 pm

I know, it's not that simple one you are looking for. But this one is the only one I know and work with. I'm keeping my eyes open. Maybe I find a simple one.