Apology Forwarded

Talk about anything.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Gray Ghost

Apology Forwarded

Post by Gray Ghost » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:03 am

:roses: I would like to officially apologize to the members of Utopia for a post I recently made which offended some folks, it definitely wasn't my intention. I thought it was a good little funny but didn't take into the mind the shock effect. I get emails like that all the time so I guess I'm desensitized to them for the most part, and thought I would pass it along, my mistake. :D
[align=center]Image[/align]

Bolan
Administrator
Administrator

Apology Forwarded

Post by Bolan » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:57 pm

ya didnt offend me but i know its easy to post something that might offend others..

KangaRoo

Apology Forwarded

Post by KangaRoo » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:55 pm

I did not see the post in question, however, I know that you are one of the most respected members of the Utopia forum GG. I believe that you have done as much as anyone for this forum.

You would not knowingly post anything offensive. At times, it is hard to ascertain if something that is perfectly normal to yourself, would be so for everyone else too.We cannot look at every post in great detail to see if it may offend someone because the subjective nature of human beings will make that task impossible.

I personally do not believe you have to apologize. But, that just shows the measure of the man that you are, in being able to apologize.

Thank you for all your support for this great forum of ours. :)

Cindy

Apology Forwarded

Post by Cindy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:53 pm

Well said Kanga.
as to your remark
I know that you are one of the most respected members of the Utopia forum GG. I believe that you have done as much as anyone for this forum.
That is so true. GG is one of the greats in our forum and a true friend of us all.

[align=center]Thankyou GG for being the special person you are[/align]

Kes
Administrator
Administrator

Apology Forwarded

Post by Kes » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:11 am

Well GG i neither know which post you might be referring to that you think caused offence to need an aopolgy.
I really don't believe it was necessary on your part and cannot understand how anyone would find anything here on Utopia offensive we're all very diplomatic on things that we post so that no offence can be caused.
I have been offended in the past, not by posts but by members and their comments, but thats another story.
So my friend do not worry we appreciate ur apology but really cannot see it was at all needed .

Kes

Revroy
Administrator
Administrator

Apology Forwarded

Post by Revroy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:20 am

"You can please some of the people some of the time...." Wouldn't worry about it too much, bro, you've pleased MOST of the people MOST of the time!!!

Dantcer

Apology Forwarded

Post by Dantcer » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:50 am

Well I missed the post also, so DARN... I needed offending in the worst way today! :lol: (No worries.... I'm long past being offended unless someone comes after me personally) Yeah, like THAT'S never happened online to anyone. :p

I know how hard it is for me when I get or find something funny or downright hilarious that doesn't bother me in the least, but then, I have it all ready in a post, ready to hit the submit button.. and then sometimes, I MIGHT remember to think... "could someone take this the wrong way?" But sometimes, I don't remember... Ok.. MOST times. ;) Because I can be (insert anything here) and I think something is funny as hell about it/me!!

For a long time I used to post things and my signature was actually... "Not that there's anything wrong with that!", figuring that might cover ALL the bases, just in case the person reading it was (INSERT any racial group, any ethnic group, any religious group, any political group, any animal lover group, any car lover group, any cartoon character group, any gender, cross gender, transgender, nogender group, any forum member group. ... you NAME IT group here!)

Gets harder and harder to poke fun at myself anymore, because someone else might take it as poking fun at them. And that's never the case with me. So I may on occasion do my own faux paux (don't ask me to look up that spelling). And if I do, please someone just pull my foot out of my mouth. I need it to walk.
:D
[align=center]
"When all else fails, dig the instructions out of the trash, shake off the coffee grounds, and PRAY the part that is in your language is legible."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/align]

penny

Apology Forwarded

Post by penny » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:00 am

All these posts offended me...please apologize :D