Online photo editing

Show your graphics talents in this section.
Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Online photo editing

Post by Dude » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:59 am

now that I am using my chromebox all the time I don't run windows programs so for the few times a month I need something done I have to find a work around solution.

to cut a photo down or edit it, which I do once in a while I have started using Pixlr it will load a file from my hard drive, or from a url and allow me to edit the photo then I can save it to my hard drive, or I can save space on my hard drive and save it directly to google drive.

Picresize - this site also lets you resize and crop pictures which is what I do most often, it does not have as many options as pixlr, but it does the basics and it has some easy to use options that lets you make a picture 25%, 50%, or 75% smaller it also tells you what size the picture will be once it is resized which is useful if your looking to make your picture fit some specific size.
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,
those that understand binary and those that don't. 

Webscout
Administrator
Administrator

Online photo editing

Post by Webscout » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:34 am

I have not done any work with pics for a long time. For most people simple does the job.

The problem with too many features is that you might not get around to doing anything period.

Unless your pics are in the cloud, back them up as you would other important documents. Many of us have the right intention but often fail to act.