Getting pages indexed in Google search engine

Ask all your computer related questions here
Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Getting pages indexed in Google search engine

Post by Dude » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:25 pm

Many years ago (probably around 10 years aog) I had a website that google would visit daily and if I put a link on the home page google would pick it up and index it within hours.

What is funny is that the big SEO experts were saying submit your site with google, and follow their instructions to get your site indexed. I tried that 10 years ago and it didn't work, and I just tried it again and it still doesn't work. But these people are still selling the same old worthless information.

So my best bets for getting a page indexed are these sites:

Hundredbling blog :: Google search - today there are 10 results and the page was last searched on Mar 29, 2018 16:14:31 GMT.

Green Tea :: Google search this site is not indexed at all

Green Tea Health :: Google search this site is also not indexed so it does not matter how old the content is.

Real Estate :: Google Search not indexed

Utopia :: Google search www - this site has 37 pages indexed
Google search - this site has 72 pages indexed, without the www.

Soup.io :: Google search - not indexed

Kieron Mcmillan

Re: Getting pages indexed in Google search engine

Post by Kieron Mcmillan » Thu May 26, 2022 9:45 am

thanks a lot

Kieron Mcmillan

Re: Getting pages indexed in Google search engine

Post by Kieron Mcmillan » Thu May 26, 2022 10:35 am

If you're running a website, sooner or later you'll need to start thinking about making money from it. One way to do this is by becoming an expert on WordPress. WordPress is one of the most popular site-building and content management platforms in the world, powering millions of sites large and small. And because it's so popular, there's a huge demand for experts who can help people build and manage their WordPress sites.If you're already comfortable with WordPress, becoming an expert isn't as difficult as it might sound. There are a few key things you'll need to do: learn as much as you can about the platform, build up a portfolio of your work, and get involved in the WordPress community.(