Karnage Chronicals - VR game

Talk about anything.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Mrs Legolas

Karnage Chronicals - VR game

Post by Mrs Legolas » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:01 am

I discovered a new amazing VR-game.

There are three levels you have to go through. You can choose easy, normal, hard and impossible. They are still working on the next level. To start the first level, you jump through a shimmer. The shimmer is a big portal that could be blue or golden. That's pretty nice, and when you jumped, there is showing up the awesome world of Karnage Chronicles. The graphics are incredible. It's fantastic to walk around even when you are not fighting. On the way you find treasures, and you get gems, gold, new weapons, and other stuff. By the way, you have to fight against creatures, wolves and some little bosses and at the end, there is the big end fight.

When we started playing we thought easy is pretty hard. But some days ago we finished the impossible game. It's tricky to kill the end boss, but we have developed an excellent strategy.

You can play it again and again, and you get new weapons. That's pretty cool.

I'm looking forward to playing the new level (whenever it will come), and there should be two new characters. I'm curious about it.

Yesterday my warrior got this cool crossbow :D. We need to find another one for you Agent 34!

You guys out there who is playing VR check it out. It's worth it!!!

Some impressions: