Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Favorite Image Hosting Site for 2019

Post by Dude » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:04 pm

I just ran across another photo hosting site

Code: Select all

https://imgbox.com/
it is a little complicated to use, but you don't have to sign up for an account or anything.

Mrs Legolas

Post by Mrs Legolas » Mon May 22, 2023 1:41 am

Hey there, I have lots of trouble with Imgur. I can't upload pictures anymore. And I think all the images I've ever posted are gone. So that's life, and I can't help. So now I'm looking for another image hosting site. It would be great if someone had some hints for me so I can start posting my pictures again.

Looking forward to getting some good sites. Have a great day!

Webscout
Administrator
Administrator

15 Best FREE Image Hosting Sites (Upload & Share) in 2023

Post by Webscout » Mon May 22, 2023 9:17 am

15 Best FREE Image Hosting Sites (Upload & Share) in 2023
By
Alyssa Walker
April 28, 2023
Image hosting tools helps you to upload and host your image on the internet easily. Most of the image hosting platform provides these features free. There are numerous image hosting sites that offer common features like unlimited photo upload, sharing across various platforms, full control over privacy, Image editing and enhancements, etc.
Following is a handpicked list of top Free Image Hosting software with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) software.

Code: Select all

https://www.guru99.com/free-photo-hosting.html

Mrs Legolas

Post by Mrs Legolas » Tue May 23, 2023 6:57 am

Thank you so much. Now I need to check if the links are working on the forum. I tried Google already. But it doesn't work. That needs some work. Too bad Imgur didn't answer yet. I would love to stay with them because it was so easy. All pictures are gone for me on the forum. How about you, Webby? Can you still see them, or are they gone for you too?

Webscout
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Webscout » Tue May 23, 2023 8:30 am

hi Mrs L

All intact for me going back to 2020. I use Windows 10. and low end Asus Laptop...that is slowww...... I got rid of a bunch of useless stuff so it is somewhat better.

Mrs Legolas

Post by Mrs Legolas » Thu May 25, 2023 4:30 am

So, I made it and decided to go with Google Drive. I found a youtube video on how to do it. And now I'm back on track. It's some more steps, but it works well. Glad it's working again.