Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   The Utopia Forum >
Public Discussions > The Lounge
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Share

Old 10-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Admin

Dude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud of

another interesting show,

Patrick really started the ball rolling last time when he said - I feel like I can trust most of the people here.

They didn't show the ending of the Octopus/rock, I mean was it a rock or not? I want to know.

my favorite line this game was:
my lips don't go near other peoples cheeks very often.
I forget the girls name who said this.

and Lauren with - Never trust a red head.

I don't think either Lauren or Patrick had any chance to win the game so it didn't really matter that much who they voted out, and next week they are merging anyway...

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,
those that understand binary and those that don't.

[FAQ]
Old 10-13-2017, 07:29 AM
Admin

Webscout has disabled reputation

The recap below tells it all.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/episodes/216750/

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-35-cast
Names with pictures.

The Immunity challenge was fun.
We learn that Jessica Johnson is still a virgin and is flirting with Cole Medders. Cole is definitely falling for her. Survivor and romance generally do not do well. A power couple in the making?

There is another power couple, Ashley and JP but they are doing all they can to keep it low key. No romance here, I don't think.
Tribal counsel was interesting as it was all about Lauren and Patrick. Lauren has little good to say about Patrick. It appeared that Lauren was on the outs but a major blindside was in the making. The show lets us see and know only so much to keep it interesting and mysterious.
As it turns out the Hustlers turned on Patrick who was in total shock. He was sure Lauren was on the outs. Patrick at the challenge did not let anyone sub for him and as it tuned out they lost. He is too much of wild card. We had never seen that look on Patrick's face before. If looks could kill. Can't beat a good BLINDSIDE.

Next week...we find out a merge will take place and that changes everything. Hustlers with only 4 members changed that. All the tribes must have seen that coming.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:45 AM
Admin

Dude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud of

now there is nobody freaking out over octopus-shaped rocks.

and getting voted out sure wiped that smile off Patrick's face.

thinking about it, they are going into a merge with fewer numbers,
my guess is that Lauren does not feel like she fits in with them and would probably be the first to flip on her tribe.
and Patrick would probably annoy other tribes and be much more likely to get voted out first.
so they may be sorry they voted out Patrick because he was such a wildcard, that could cost them later.

[FAQ]
Old 10-13-2017, 11:11 AM
Admin

A lot is going to happen between now and the end. It ain't over till the last skinny Survivor is still standing.

I am glad Patrick is gone as I found him irritating. I think he is in the moving biz.

Lauren-I don't know who she would fit in with. She does have a bit of a bond with..Alexandrea “Ali” Elliott. Ali is a social player as we found out when she tried to help Patrick with his social skills.

Because the Hustlers have been to Tribal so many times much the action centers around them. That is about to change.

Also..when Jessica Johnson told Cole Medders that she is a virgin I wish Cole Medders had said, I am still a virgin as well. With that move he made re the Idol, that Jessica was not pleased with, I think Cole was trying to show/impress her that he was a take charge kind of guy. That could affect their relationship. He did not confide in her. She is a strong woman and has the smarts.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:34 AM
Admin

a couple days into their relationship and she is mad at him, they should get married.

[FAQ]
Old 10-15-2017, 11:16 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
a couple days into their relationship and she is mad at him, they should get married.
...but she doesn't tell him she is mad at him because she is saving that narrative as to why they are divorcing.

Men never had a chance. Women own us.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:48 AM
Admin

Tribal was crazy,
did someone read the advantage wrong?
or did they really switch the advantage to a disadvantage?

Joe - telling that lie and making yourself look like a used car salesman was just dumb,
it doesn't take half a brain to figure out that it was 2 and 2 plus a swing vote,
telling someone they are not the swing vote makes no sense at all.
what are the chances that Devon would just say ok I believe you they want to vote me out and then never talk to them again until tribal? about zero.

Cole - telling everyone about the advantage and all the drama about the advantage when the vote was obviously going to be 3 to 2 made no sense either, why where they making such a big deal about it?
so he is really saying, we have you out numbered but I want you to trust me because I am telling you that we also have an advantage over you too? that was pretty dumb as well.
then getting caught, which should have been easy to predict.

this episode should have been called dumb and dumber.

[FAQ]
Old 10-20-2017, 06:38 AM
Admin

Season 35: Episode 4 - I Don't Like Having Snakes Around

Recap below

h**p://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/episodes/216778/

Another good episode with 2 good challenges...puzzle types.
I thought there was a good romance going with Cole and Jess but it's ot shaping that way.Cole is out for Cole. As you will read in the recap above Cole betrayed Jess. She really liked him and she thought he really liked her and they had a special bond. Cole has a bond with Cole . He will push anyone under the bus. This could come back to haunt him big time. He is a cad, a liar and he is not trustworthy. Lauren is also very suspect of Cole and does not suffer fools.

Jess is no doubt one of the best looking gals on Survivor. She is also smart, personable, cute etc. Her disappointment with Cole has affected her. That romance I believe is dead.

Advantages- It was difficult keeping up with the twists and turns.

Tribal. Just wild.

Joe-just another snake in the grass as you will read above.

Joe and Cole....I would think their days are numbered.

Alan got the the surprise of his Survivor life. He did not see that coming.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. Jeff said it a little differently
Old 10-26-2017, 08:53 AM
Admin

Cole is not a germaphobe that's for sure.
I would vote him out just for eating like that.

and Joe claiming that he could read peoples minds, that was such BS,
he was going to use the idol for himself no matter what,
it just worked out for him this time.

Ryan - what a dork,
he votes for Roark and does not tell Ali, that was a huge mistake,
and it could have been easily avoided.

[FAQ]
Old 10-27-2017, 07:48 AM
Admin

Default Oct 25/17-Season 35: Episode 5 - The Past Will Eat You Alive

Season 35: Episode 5 - The Past Will Eat You Alive
Recap below
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/episodes/216800/

Another good episode and challenges. The one pushing a ball with hands and feet tied, and other body parts through sand and mound was not easy. I am surprised they did not experience sand grit, infection in their eyes.

Cole-it was disgusting to watch him eat the way he did. He seems to be very selfish and immature. I doubt that Jess sees much in him anymore. She will however put that aside and play the game to win.

Lauren-was subdued this week. She must be working on strategy and alliances.

Chrissy- really sucked at the 2nd challenge. 'Ali brings up that fact that Chrissy was not willing to let someone else try the maze at the challenge today, when she was having trouble. Chrissy quickly reminds everyone that she kept asking if someone wanted to take her place, but everyone just encouraged her to keep going. Ali says she would have stepped down and let someone else give it a shot. Ryan feels they were all just trying to do their best'

I did not see it that way from where I was sitting. I thought Chrissy might get the boot for this.

Roark-a kind of in the background player but in this episode she speaks out. I believe she feels safe for Tribal .

Tribal was interesting. First time for Roark. Last time for Roark. A 'blindside' that I never saw coming. She was visibly stunned, shocked as she faced Jeff as he snuffed out her torch. I was certain it was Chrissy.

I don't see anyone trying to be the 'leader', at least not openly. We know that being seen as a leader can be the kiss of death, unless you are 'really' special and well liked.
What we are allowed to see is always manipulated. A lot more goes on that we do not see. Controlled Dramatic Reality