Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   The Utopia Forum >
Public Discussions > The Lounge
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Share

Old 09-29-2017, 07:10 AM
Admin

Webscout has disabled reputation
Default A Surefire Cure for Your Hunger......

A surefire cure for your hunger to eat at restaurants

A surefire cure for your hunger to eat at restaurants - Plus hot to set up your teens for financial success
Green smoothies are calorie bombs. You need a lot of fruit and juice to combat that disgusting green flavor. Entrée salads can be stunningly high in fat and calories. Even something as basic as water with lemon is a risk. In one study, 70 per cent of restaurant lemons that were tested had bacterial contamination.

All of these foods appear on a list of 24 things you should never order (see below) when you eat out. The list is so comprehensive you may hesitate to ever eat out again. At least a little bit less restaurant dining would probably be good for your personal finances, as well as your health.

The food industry experts at Dalhousie University have noted an increasing tendency for Canadians to eat at restaurants instead of at home. Can we afford all this dining out? The question has to be asked when the latest numbers (see below) on indebtedness show households were ramping up borrowing just ahead of the two recent interest rate increases.

A suggestion if you’re trying to cut spending: Look back over the past few months at how much money you dropped at restaurants and bars. Try cutting your spending by 25 to 30 per cent, or more. As for your grocery shopping, consider dropping these 35 unhealthy items (see below) from your list.
contains hidden content You will have to reply to see hidden content
Old 09-29-2017, 10:34 AM
Admin

Dude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud of

if I cut my spending at Taco Bell by 25% I don't think there would be anything on the menu I could buy.

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,
those that understand binary and those that don't.

[FAQ]