Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   The Utopia Forum >
Public Discussions > Announcements
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Share

Old 03-30-2009, 04:07 AM
Admin

Kes is a splendid one to beholdKes is a splendid one to beholdKes is a splendid one to beholdKes is a splendid one to beholdKes is a splendid one to beholdKes is a splendid one to beholdKes is a splendid one to behold
Default Will All Members Please Read

Unfortunetly its seemed necessary to bring to attention of All Members our posting rules.
Just lately there have been a lot of Posts made particularly in the Pre 70's Movies section not only by New Members but also by trusted and Experienced members of our board where Movies are being posted that are already present within the Pre 70's Forum, so will all members please note when posting Anything CHECK before posting , the search engine is pretty good now showing many pages which may be relevant, if the post is already present but the links are different then please add to the original post and do not make a new thread, merging and moving duplicate posts is very time consuming and if I by searching can find these duplicate posts then i am sure everybody can do so to.

I have been merging duplicate posts to the Origonal Posts but should this continue then the duplicate posts will be deleted.

Also please note the Pre 70's Movie section if for what it says any movie up to and including 1970 Movies any other should be posted within the relevant sub forum.

Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

Kes