Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   The Utopia Forum >
Public Discussions > The Lounge
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Share

Old 10-30-2017, 10:50 AM
Admin

Dude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud of

yes, it's obvious they try to highlight parts that will make it look like someone is going home, when they are not.
but that's just dramatic editing, they have to do some of that to keep the show interesting.

I don't even remember all the people left, but...

Chrissy and Cole have no chance, they will be voted out sooner than later,

Joe come off too much like a use car salesman, I don't think he will make it very far,

Mike and Desi, are both pretty good players but I am not sure how many people they have that will vote with them, they don't seem to be working on building a team,

Ryan is probably in that group too, looks like a decent player but not really working hard enough on forming a group of people who will vote with him.

but no one else is really building a voting alliance either, so the game is really up in the air at this point.

they need to vote out a few more people before I can tell who is in the lead.
so right now it's almost anyones game.

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,
those that understand binary and those that don't.

[FAQ]
Old 11-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Admin

Dude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud of

I think Ryan really blew it backstabbing Ali, she was really loyal and a pretty good player.

then deciding to vote her off over JP was another mistake, I guess I really liked Ali and I was sad to see her go.

[FAQ]
Old 11-03-2017, 07:50 AM
Admin

Webscout has disabled reputation
Default Ep6 | 11/01/2017-This Is Why You Play Survivor

Ep6 | 11/01/2017-This Is Why You Play Survivor

Recap-http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/episodes/216830/

Fun challenges.
The winners got Pizza. Not sure anyone is starving except Cole.

Cole..out of the blue just falls over. What happened? Everyone doted over him. I could not believe Jess is still high on him. Maybe Cole's metabolism requires a lot of protein or whatever.
Too bad Ali got emotional when Ryan flipped on her. They had awkward words. In this game 'trust' lasts as long as it doesn't. Ryan and Chrissy are tight...at least when push comes to shove.
JP-sure plays a quiet game. He is a strong physical player yet he is aware that he has not been a social player so far. Maybe that will change.

In the end Ali got her walking papers. She was shocked.

Next week..merge. Too bad Ali missed it.

What happened to the chickens?
What about fishing?
What do they do all day?
Old 11-04-2017, 11:08 AM
Admin

I am still sad to see Ali go, she was a good player and could have gone far in the game,
she just couldn't be calm about Ryan stabbing her in the back, she should have just acted like that was no big deal, then got even with him later.
but she was too emotional about it.

I think Ryan really hurt his chances of winning, you don't have that many people who are willing to be loyal to you,
JP will not vote with Ryan after the merge so it's just him and Chrissy,
they will have to work a lot harder then if they had three people who voted together.

I doubt JP will change my guess is that he will keep playing the same game until he gets voted off, and he will be surprised no matter how it happens.

[FAQ]
Old 11-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Admin

Default Song to JP Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que Sera, Sera)

Song to JP Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que Sera, Sera)
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Admin

Re Ali...I felt the same way. Subtlety is a big part of this game and she let Ryan get to her. She is young and does not quite understand that this is a game...that changes every minute. Getting betrayed is bound to happen to most at one point. You are there to weasel your way to the top.

I love the way Cole sucks up to Jess, and she buys into it. When push comes to shove Cole will be for Cole. Cole loves Cole more than ....Jess.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Admin

Another good show,

It was really funny when Cole was talking about a clue saying - I couldn't fine anything,
and the clue was right in front of him in the packet of nails.

Chrissy was amazing with that math, and she was right too.

Jessica was really blindsided, they did a good job of keeping their votes secret, so it looks like no one on their tribe talked to anyone on the other side, that's probably not that easy to organize with 12 people.

[FAQ]
Old 11-10-2017, 07:46 AM
Admin

Recap below-Nov 8/17 Episode
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/episodes/216860/

Merge. Creates new opportunities in many ways. Players working hard to form alliances.

Only one challenge but it was new and different. Desi who has been low key till now went the distance....38 minutes. Ryan went 2 seconds. I can't help but notice Desi's teeth...like porcelain.
Some tribe members are starving but Jeff comes to the rescue with a big feast from Outback..steaks right to dessert. Joe asked for 3 steaks and 3 desserts. Cole wasted no time. I wonder if anyone got sick as they are not used to such rich foods, let alone the quantity.

Joe is a obnoxious as ever according to Chrissy. Ben not pleased with Cole and his eating habits and comments that he is selfish. Cole apologizes to Ben. Lauren had previously brought that out. What I find interesting is that Jessica still supports Cole. She made another comment about her virginity. She is good looking, appears smart. Does she not have a boyfriend?

Cole's name comes up for Tribal vote. Also it is noted that Cole and Jess are very close. In the end it came back to bite Jess and she got her torch snuffed out. She was shocked. Later she commented that maybe a date with Cole might happen. I hope her parents, friends saw the show.

Ben and Chrissy are tight but they try and keep it as secret as possible....at least Ben does. Couples rarely do well and are generally the kiss of death. They should be fined for their stupidity IMHO...

Alliances are being formed but they are fragmented in many ways.
It will be interesting to see how far Ben and Chrissy go. They are tight with Lauren I believe. Ryan is tight with Chrissy. Chrissy is really working it. She will be seen as a threat.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:14 AM
Admin

Default Re Jessica Johnston

EXCLUSIVE
‘Survivor’ Castoff Jessica Johnson Says Cole Contributed to Her Demise: ‘He Cost Me the Game’

Me..they are off to a good start. Will he blame her..the vixen that offered him the 'apple'?...

contains hidden content You will have to reply to see hidden content
Old 11-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Admin

it seems a little odd to me that she keeps talking about her virginity. I guess I have never know anyone who brought that up in conversation on a regular basis before???

and I agree that Cole cost her the game, she was voted out for being to tight with him, not that they really had any chance of being a power couple, but people just don't like that idea.

[FAQ]