Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Share

Old 09-28-2017, 07:27 AM
Admin

Webscout has disabled reputation
Default Survivor S35 Offical Thread 2017 'Heroes, Healers or Hustlers'-FIJI

Survivor S35 Offical Thread 2017 'Heroes, Healers or Hustlers'-FIJI
CONTAINS SPOILERS

Links when available, will be posted. Add your links. See 'Free For All'-for links.

Feel free to add comments.
Cast-Names and pictures
contains hidden content You will have to reply to see hidden content

Episode 1-CBS

Recap
Survivor: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers premiere recap: 'I'm Not Crazy, I'm Confident'
Old 09-29-2017, 07:40 AM
Admin

The Cast
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/photos/1007733/survivor-season-35-meet-the-cast-of-heroes-vs-healers-vs-hustlers/
http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-35-cast
Names with pictures.
Episode
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/1_nVlT3V6yMRlERqy_k2h_jV7smEAdTk/survivor-heroes-vs-healers-vs-hustlers-i-m-not-crazy-i-m-confident/
Recap
Survivor: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers premiere recap: 'I'm Not Crazy, I'm Confident'
http://ew.com/recap/survivor-season-35-premiere/

The first episode got off to a good start with a good mix of players. Fun challenge. Always include some nerdy players.
Alan Ball, the football player could not have seen previous Survivors. He who talks too much does not do well. You start off low key and get a feel for what is going on. First episode and already he is in your face?? I wonder how long he lasts. Reminds me of Trump a bit. 'I'm Not Crazy, I'm Confident'

Dr. Mike Zahalsky...nerdy guy who raises suspicion from the start as to his search for the idol. Has he not seen precious Seasons? Not the kind of guy most would want as a friend.

Ryan Ulrich, the other nerdy player who found the first clue. Who knows what he is all about.

The first episode got off to a good start with 3 tribes.
Old 09-29-2017, 10:23 AM
Admin

Dude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud of

It was a pretty good start, lots of interesting characters right away.
I don't think Dr. Mike has a chance,
way too obvious looking for the idol and not really getting along with the others,
he is on his way out.

the football player has even less of a chance,
he doesn't have a clue how to stir things up,
he needed to drop small hints to other players, not go up to them and start yelling at them and demand they take their clothes off.

The other big mistake was the older lady who had the idol and didn't play it,
she even voted for the other old lady to be kicked out,
so now instead of two old ladys there is only one,
who does she think they are going to vote for next time?
she saved the young girl who I would guess has zero chance of voting with her,
but if she had saved the other old lady then she would have been very loyal to her and they would have only needed to pull in one person to have the majority,
now she must get two people to vote with her, which is going to be more than twice as hard as getting one.
my guess is that there is going to be a lot of talk then they will vote her out the next time they lose, and it will be her own fault when she goes.

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,
those that understand binary and those that don't.

[FAQ]
Old 09-29-2017, 11:29 AM
Admin

.. and demand they take their clothes off. [Dude]

Would he have done that to a female player? Knowing him yes

Have we ever seen so many losers for a First episode?

This show in a way has become very'social' psychological warfare and less of a survival situation. If you want survival watch 'Alone'. That combines everything in one package.

Survivor is somewhat similar to a daytime soap....only outside and different challenges.
Old 09-30-2017, 10:43 AM
Admin

Dude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud of

is that alone and naked show still on?

and what happened to that Russian show where they were going to allow them to murder each other? did that one ever make it on tv?

I also noticed that he went after the guy but didn't say that much to the girl when it came to proving she didn't have an idol.
maybe he never heard the saying "what is good for the goose is good for the gander."

[FAQ]
Old 09-30-2017, 11:08 AM

johnisasmith will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
what happened to that Russian show where they were going to allow them to murder each other? did that one ever make it on tv?

The show was cancelled even though they found many suckers to pay 132,000
just to enter.
Old 09-30-2017, 11:10 AM
Admin

Come to think of it...getting along is one of the greatest challenges. Not just about Mother Nature.
Old 09-30-2017, 10:15 PM
Admin

They had 340 people apply, they should take all their money and send them out in the wilderness, that's 45 million pounds they could have collected.

[FAQ]
Old 10-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Admin

Default Survivor: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers recap: 'I'm a Wild Banshee' Ep 2

Survivor: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers recap: 'I'm a Wild Banshee' Ep 2

http://ew.com/recap/survivor-season-35-episode-2/

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-35-cast

Another interesting week. The challenge was good. Last place team comes in as winner. It's never over till it's over.
We are getting to know more about each player and some are definitely weird.
Simone- appears to be aloof but in a way she really isn't. Just her style? Regardless she got the boot. Has she not see previous seasons of Survivor. You mingle, you make friends, get people to like you. She missed the class on building relationships. Didn't her family and friends talk to her? Oh well! She is young and maybe her relationship with her family and 9 or 10 siblings is enough. "I want to be alone"

Patrick Bolton. Now he is the player that should have been shown the bamboo door. He is like a kid full of jumping beans. He no doubt kept his parents on their toes. Talk about survival. Many can't stand him but he is a strong physical player and Simone is not. Someone had to go and this time it was not Patrick. Luck of the draw.

Ryan Ulrich-Skinny guy thinks he is in control. We have heard that before.

Lauren Rimmer-35 NEWPORT, NC FISHERMAN. More like fisherwoman/man. She wants Patrick out.

Still to early to see any real patterns as mergers etc will change that.
Nice to see some catching/spearing fish along with the scenery.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:32 PM
Admin

I don't think Simone ever had much of a chance, she just didn't make any friends, and to really go anywhere in that game you need 3 other people who will vote with you.

Patrick is kind of funny, but I don't think he is going to last either, too many people find him annoying, that's not a good sign.

the skinny guy may be over confident, but he is working with people and making friends, so he will do better, not sure if he has what it takes to win the game, but he has a much better start, it will be interesting to see what he does with the progress he has made so far.

everyone else is still too early to tell, a couple of them seem to look like they know what they are doing, but time will tell.

with all the characters it looks to be a good season again.

[FAQ]