Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Share

Old 12-15-2017, 12:30 PM
Admin

Webscout has disabled reputation

Recap below
contains hidden content You will have to reply to see hidden content

Yes another good episode.
I was hoping Ben would have won the challenge..he was fighting for dear life and the reward.

Chrissy can't knock Ben enough and loves it when others do as well.

Perhaps these people are all tired and hungry and it's easy to snap at someone.

I was surprised that Ashley was so hard on Ben when he tried to start a bit of dialogue. She should have played him. He felt rejected and he blindsided? her at tribal. Ashley is a good physical player but not so much a social player.

Ben overdid it at tribal, gloating etc , but, I am not walking in his shoes.

Devan has really grown in this game. He might be more of a threat then anyone suspects. He could not resist a swipe at Ben, a rare response from him . I am guessing that he wins the Million $

Ben has to win an immunity challenge or find another Idol.

It's hard to say how the Jury will see him if he gets to the final 3.
Next week.....the final show.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:54 PM
Admin

Dude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud of

I think everyone is probably right, if Ben makes it to the end then he will win.

but if they get him out then who will get the votes? I don't have any idea, I am not sure any of them would get all the votes,
it would be close and depend on peoples mood at the time they vote.

Chrissy seems like she had the most power and held it the longest, some people might vote for her based on that. But who knows?

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,
those that understand binary and those that don't.

[FAQ]
Old 12-23-2017, 07:23 PM
Admin

Webscout has disabled reputation

http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/21/survivor-finale-jeff-probst-twist/
Old 12-23-2017, 09:24 PM
Admin

Dude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud ofDude has much to be proud of

Just finished watching one of the best seasons of all time, I really wanted all of the last 5 or more to all win the million dollars.

Ben finding those idols was amazing, and during the final challenge I felt so bad for him that he had all those blocks stacked up two times and then didn't win. I could really feel his pain.

It appeared to show that Ben was up all night looking for the idol while everyone else slept all night, if that was really the case then it seemed like Ben should have been telling people this, not just oh yes I looked for the idol, that's different than saying when everyone else went to sleep and slept all night I was out all night looking for the idol.

Ryan's best quote, who knew my inability to make fire would pay off like this. (or something like that)

Then Devon saying that the flint broke so he didn't need to practice that was meant to be.

When Devon and Ben were making the fire I was glad to see Ben win, I don't know why but I thought he deserved it a little more than Devon.

I felt bad for Chrissy and Ryan, I think they could have easily won a lot of other seasons, they just had the misfortune of having Ben on their season.

Overall I think this was one of the best seasons Survivor has ever had, it was interesting from early on and just made a really great show.

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,
those that understand binary and those that don't.

[FAQ]